Pages

Saturday 4 January 2020

MY NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY,AFTER DAMAGED BY RELAXER.

MY NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY, AFTER 8 MONTHS OF BEING DAMAGED BY HAIR RELAXER!

   Eight months ago, my hair was damaged. It has all broken. Each time i combed the hair, the comber is filled up with bunch of hair. So, i decided to stop using relaxers on the hair.
I decided to start a fresh journey there by changing the tips and style of my hair care.

Then, the journey began.
I wanted to get rid of my dandruff, i wanted to regrow the edges of my hair, i wanted a soften, silky hair and brighten dark hair🤗.
Treating dandruff wasn't so easy, even when it can't
completely live.

Ginger, onions and clove juice is what i normaly spray my hair with.
    Growing the edges again is something that's very simple. First, i stop plaiting my front hair tightly.

and i always keep it moisturized with essential oils.
Also, for my steaming i always used Avocado and banana to steam.
   For my hair cream, i do it my self, which i thinks make my hair to grow faster after 8 months of stopping relaxation.
 I got a cream called JET, and coconut oil,carrot oil, lavender oil, Avocado oil, vitamin E oil, olive oil, and my unrefined sheabutter, and pawpaw seed powder.. I mixed all and whipped making it creamy, and keep on applying the mixture on my hair.

1 comment:

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.